JOURNEYS for adults 50+ Bowling Event
When: January 19
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Join other adults for a night of fun and fellowship, along with snacks and dessert. For all who have signed up for our bowling and fellowship event this Friday evening, below are a few helps for the evening. For those of you that have not signed up yet, just come!
Location: Francis Bowling Center (650 Palace Ave, St Paul, MN 55102).
Cost for bowling: $7/person.
Bring an appetizer (finger food) to share.
Following bowling, we will go to Pastor Jonna and Scott’s house for dessert.
Directions to Francis Bowling Center:
- 694 East to 35E South, through downtown St. Paul, staying on 35E
- Take Exit 105 toward St Clair Ave.
- Turn left on St Clair Ave.
- Turn right onto Osceola Ave.
- The destination if .5 miles on your left (650 Palace Ave.).
- Parking is on the back side of the church on W James Ave, with signs on the building for the bowling center.
With city parking sometimes an issue, you may wish to leave you car in the church lot and walk 1 1/2 blocks west to Jonna and Scott’s house. We hear that it might be a balmy 30 degrees on Friday!