Drive-In Worship Events
Traditional Worship—Wednesday, August 19
Contemporary Worship—Wednesday, September 2
6:30-7:30 p.m. (parking opens at 6:00 p.m.)
To comply with social distancing guidelines,
there will be a limit to how many vehicles we can allow in the parking lot.
Things you should know:
- While remaining in your vehicle is the safest precaution and recommended for those in the high-risk category, people may sit directly outside their own vehicle. Please maintain at least a 6-foot (12-foot when singing) distance from those who did not come in your vehicle if you choose to sing outside. The wearing of masks and following social distancing guidelines will allow participation and minimal health risk to you and others.
- Please do not arrive before 6:00 p.m. We will have parking lot attendants to check RSVPs and to direct vehicles to the next open space. Having your last name on a sheet of paper to hold up as you enter will speed up the process and reduce the amount of contact with others.
- Come prepared as the building will not be open and restrooms will not be available.
- In case of inclement weather, the rain dates for each event will be the following Wednesdays.
- Also, a reminder that this is in addition to our regular Sunday services which will continue to be offered online.
- If you have any questions, please call the church office or email Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to worshiping together!