Register for the Annual Arts and Crafts Fair 2018
It’s time to register for the Salem Covenant Church Arts & Craft Fair. Last year’s fair was fantastic, with a wonderful variety of vendors and excellent crowds. Our rates will remain the same this year and I am praying that we will be able to keep them where they are for a while. We will continue to have an early registration discount. This will be a plus for all you loyal returning artists. To ensure your space, please return your check and one or two photos of your work (photos for new artists only) as soon as possible. In the past we have not asked for photos for returning artists, however if you would like to send in a couple photos of your work we will be using them to advertise the show.
Register HERE early, as the fair has filled up very early the last few years and we have had to turn many vendors away.
FAQs for the Salem Covenant Church Arts & Crafts Fair:
- Set-up begins at 7:00 a.m.
- Space is available by approximately 10 ft. units at $65 each.
- There is a $10 discount on registrations postmarked on or before September 1, 2018.
- Power is available on a limited basis.
- Tables may be rented at $10 each.
- Each vendor is responsible for his or her own state sales tax.
- Please enclose one to two photographs that represent your work. We will try and keep duplicate and similar artwork to a minimum. Also, this will enable us to separate similar mediums. (New artists only.)
- A confirmation letter will be sent in September.
- Sorry, there are no refunds of registration fees if you need to cancel.