Salem Covenant Church Arts and Crafts Fair
Come Enjoy Over 100 Artists and Crafters, Bake Sale, and Concessions.
A Wonderful Place to Start Your Christmas Shopping.
Come to Shop,
Stay for Lunch.
You Won’t Want to Miss This Event!
All space rental, bake sale and concession profits go to Salem Covenant Church Youth Ministry.
ATTENTION Artists and Crafters!
It’s time to register for the 2023 Salem Covenant Church Arts & Craft Fair. Last year’s fair was fantastic, with a wonderful variety of vendors and excellent crowds.
This event fills quickly, so to ensure your space, please return your check and one or two photos of your work (photos for new artists only) as soon as possible. Just to clarify we are only accepting handcrafted items.
FAQs for the Salem Covenant Church Arts & Crafts Fair:
- Set-up begins at 7:00 a.m.
- Space is available in approximately 10 ft. units at $65 each.
- There is a $10 discount on registrations postmarked on or before September 1, 2023.
- Power is available on a limited basis.
- Tables may be rented at $15 each.
- Each vendor is responsible for his or her own state sales tax.
- This event is juried. Please enclose one to two photographs that represent your work. We will try to keep duplicate and similar artwork to a minimum. Also, this will enable us to separate similar mediums. (New artists only.)
- A confirmation letter will be sent in September.
- Sorry, there are no refunds of registration fees if you need to cancel.